The Dean Goods was the workhorse of the GWR goods department from 1883 until the twilight of the Steam era. The final locomotive was withdrawn in 1957. The class had become the standard locos for the lightly built and winding Welsh lines by their withdrawal.
Serving both at home and abroad during two World Wars, the 0-6-0 Tender loco epitomises locomotive practice under William Dean.
* Smooth Running 5 Pole motor
* Pick ups on all drive wheels and rear wheels plus front and rear tender wheel sets
* High definition livery specification
* Separately fitted detail components
* Motor Gearing to reflect scale speed operation
* Highly detailed cab interior
* NEM Couplings
* DCC Sound Fitted
The Dean Goods is DCC Sound fitted and comes with a ESU LoksoundV4.0 decoder, speaker and sound chamber.
Included sound effects:
F1 Sound on/off
F4 Drain Cocks
F5 Flange Squeal
F7 Right Of Way Whistle (On) /Response (Off)
F9 Inertia Off/On
F11 Coal Shovelling
F12 Aux 2
F13 Safety Valves
F17 Brake Squeal
Suitable for 00 railways.